PT. Nasco is a leading (Top 3) producer of Sumatran Oleo Pine Resin Derivatives. It was founded in 2007 with a focus on sustainably sourced and processed forest products originating from Indonesia. Indopine is a PT. Nasco brand, and the product line consists of Oleo Pine Resin and derivatives. The company's focus is on being vertically integrated from the source. Oleo Pine Resin is tapped from over 6,000 Ha of leased and co-managed pine forests on across the island of Sumatra, and processed at Nasco's state-of-the-art facility located in Medan, North Sumatra.
Indopine’s products are used as fragrance ingredients, aroma chemicals, raw materials and functional ingredients. They are used in the perfumery, adhesives, rubber, paper, food & beverage, chewing gum and food supplement industries, among others. PT. Nasco is the only vertically integrated market player in Indonesia to work on Value Added pine derivatives. PT. Nasco exports its knowledge and expertise to markets worldwide. The company’s Research & Development team not only focus on the study of alternatives to petroleum using plant-based chemistry, but also on the development of natural, environment-friendly resins. Each day, over 300 Nasco employees work hard to bring you the best of nature.
Steam Distillation of Oleo Pine Resin for Gum Rosin and Gum Turpentine Oil
- 500 MT of Gum Rosin of X & WW grades
- 125 MT of Gum Turpentine Oil with 85% ALpha & Beta Pinene content
- 250 MT of Gum Rosin Derivatives
Reaction Units for Gum Rosin Esters (can process up to 250 MT per month)
- 4 large Stainless Steel Reactors
- 1 Glass Lined Reactor for Maleic modified Rosin Esters
- Fractination Distillation (IN THE PIPELINE)
- Fully equipped lab with capabilities to analyze and standardize all products
- Gas Chromatography
- Lovibond Colorimeter
- Ring and Ball Softening Point Tester
- Auto Titration